2700 Hz, 3-TONE, 74V w/ microcontroler
Part # 020-0025-00
This solid-state electronic alarm is built to produce audible warning signals in replacement of conventional electro-mechanical alarm bells used on locomotives.
- Form-fitted to be easily interchangeability with existing bells.
- Equipped with two alarm inputs.
- Provides three distinct sounds:
- Pulsations for alarm 1
- Pulsations for alarm 2
- Pulsations for alarm 1 and 2 simultaneously
- Two silencing modes activated by push-button light switches with flashing indicators.
- Flashing push-buttons when in silencing mode.
- Automatic silencing on alarm 1 after 30 seconds (optional).
- Reminder beep every 10 minutes when in silencing mode.
- Auxiliary output for an external remote sound transducer.
- Designed to meet GM's EDPS355 and EDPS329 standards (environmental and EMI compatibility specifications) as well as IEC 571 standard (environmental requirements).
Input: 74 Vdc nominal
Sound level: 95 dB at 12" (30 cm)
Frequency: 2700 ± 500 Hz
Certification: EMI tested for susceptibility and emission according to GM standards.
Dimensions: Length: 6.3" (16cm) Width: 4.0" (10cm) Height: 0.9" (2.3cm)
Weight: 0.5lb. (227g)
No auxiliary power required.
Form-fitted to directly replace the electro-mechanical alarms on locomotives.