LOW VOLTAGE POWER SUPPLY / BATTERY CHARGER
LVPS/BC 5000W 480V/3PH-60Hz, 72V/75A
Part # 020-0072-00
LVPS/BC is a 5600 W power supply designed for railway passenger cars. It provides two (2) outputs at a nominal voltage of 71 Vdc (adjustable from 65 to 78 Vdc):
1) Nominally 40 Adc for car load systems.
2) Nominally 35 Adc for car battery charging.
Suitable for transportation, mobile and harsh environment operation.
High reliability power supply and battery charger on rail passenger cars accepting source power from 480 Vac head end power system.
DC link power supply for uninterruptable power supply systems.
Remote controlled and monitored Power Supply for isolated installations (Pipelines, communication cells, etc.)
VARIANT CLOSED MODEL NUMBER
- 020-0135-00 : LVPS/BC 5000W 480V/3PH-60Hz, 37.5V/100A
- 020-0139-00 : 5000W 480V/3PH-60Hz, 72V/75A Spec idem 020-0072-00 Attache modifiée variante
- Total power supply output capacity: 5600 Watts.
- 40 Adc output for low voltage load system and 35 Adc output for battery charging parameter values which may be distributed per customer requirements.
- Rugged unit for Rail Environment.
- Natural convection cooling.
- Battery environment temperature sensing for efficient battery charging in cold or hot weather (-40°C to +50°C). Nominal charging voltage (69 Vdc) at 20°C, field adjustable parameter.
- Emergency power reserve control button.
- Uninterrupted load supply from the battery upon 480 Vac loss.
- Field servicable parameter Adjustment and Monitoring Panel.
- Echelon topology communication node.
- Waterproof and dustproof enclosure.
- 0 to 100% relative humidity tolerance.
- Complete electrical, electronic and mechanical protections as required under railroad specifications and IEC 571 Standards.
- Minimum weight and size through 100 KHz frequency commutation.
Input: 3-phase, 60 Hz, 480 Vac
Output: Total continuous current capacity: 75 Adc
1) DC Load Output: Min. 40 Adc
2) Car Battery Output: From 5 to 35 Adc (adjustable limits)
Output voltage: Nominal 69 Vdc, field adjustable from 65 to 78 Vdc.
Operating temp.: -40°C to +55°C
Control accuracy: +/- 0.7 Vdc +/- 0.3 Vdc from -20°C to +40°C
Dimensions: 16"H x 26"W x 25"D
Weight: 100 lbs
Voltage: 480 ( +/- 10% ) Vac, 3-phase, 60 Hz.; +/- 20% surges of 2 seconds.
Current: From 480 Vac, 3-phase. (Battery connection not required for operation)
Voltage: 65 to 78 Vdc, adjustable.
Current: 0 to 75 Adc.