BOOSTER / BATTERY CHARGER
Part # 020-0023-00
This device is designed to safely supply the necessary boost current to start diesel-electric locomotives from a 3-phases AC power source.
It can also be used as a battery charger.
VARIANT MODEL NUMBER
- 020-0013-00 : 230V/3PH-60Hz, 74V/100A/425A
- 020-0041-00 : 600V/3PH-60Hz, 74V/100A/600A
- Easy to use and safe for the operator.
- Designed to protect the electrical loads and to control the proper starting sequence of the locomotive.
- Controls the power use to meet the capacity and limits of the power utility supplier.
- Can be used in booster mode and in charger mode, as needed by the user.
- Rugged steel box.
- Minimal space and weight requirements.
- Easy to move on its pneumatic wheels.
- High reliability and long-life electronics.
- Short circuit protections.
Input voltage: 440Vac 3-phases 100A60Hz. Additional 3-phases inputs available upon request
Output voltage: booster mode: 600A from a 12 to 60Vdc source charger mode: 100A from a 12 to 74Vdc source
Operating temperatures: from 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
Dimensions: 37.5"D - 45"H - 28.4"W
Weight: 400lb (181kg)