100-074 115V/60Hz w/ screw terminal
Part # 020-0145-00
IDEAL TO SUPPLY A PORTABLE COMPUTER FROM A 74 VDC
This small and lightweight inverter is designed to be conveniently secured with the mounting plate.
It safely operates portable computers and any AC-powered instrumentation requiring 100VA or less from a 74-Vdc.
VARIANT CLOSED MODEL NUMBER
- 020-0147-00 : 220V/50Hz
- Efficiency of 85% minimum at rated load.
- Overload capacity : 110VA
- Non-polarized input.
- Natural convection.
- DC input connection through 2-pin quick connect
- AC output connection through 3-pin quick connect
- Designed to meet NEMA 5 standards.
- LED to indicate output availability
- This carry-about device allows the user to benefit from a 100VA inverter anywhere a 74 Vdc supply is available
- Version 220Vac with mounting plate (Order No. 020-0147-00).
- Available in portable version 115Vac (Order No. 020-0026-00) and 220Vac.
Input: 74Vdc nominal
Output: 117Vac for nominal loads of 100VA
Frequency: 60Hz + 0.05%
Waveform: Modified sine wave
Operational temperature: -40°F to +131°F -40°C to +55°C
Dimensions: 1.73"H x 5.13"W x 7.43"D (43.9mm x 130.3mm x 191mm)
SAFETY: Full input / output protections.
WARRANTY: 2 years limited warranty