INVERTER 2500VA, BOX 16" MODEL
2500-074 230V/50Hz, w/ RCD, FILTERED
Part # 020-0148-00
Built to sustain harsh railway environment
True sine wave inverter to operate auxiliary AC devices and equipment from the 74 Vdc locomotive batteries.
AC compressors motors for air conditioning systems.Spec sheet
True rugged unit for mobile and industrial applications built to meet IEC 571 standards.
Efficiency 85% min. at nominal rating.
Waterproof and dustproof, suitable for outdoor mounting.
Natural convection cooling.
- overcurrent / short-circuit safe
- over temperature
- input over-voltage
- input under-voltage
- input reverse polarity
- input surge suppression
- input / output isolation
AC output with Residual Current Device Protection
- Suited best for loads requiring high inrush current.
- Foolproof operation.
- Easy installation with provided adapter plate.
- DC input status indicator.
- AC output status indicator.
- Waterproof and dustproof unit suitable for outdoor mounting.
Input: 74Vdc nominal
Output: 230 Vac for nominal loads of 2500VA with 30 mA residual protection
Frequency: 50Hz + 0.05%
Waveform: Sinusoidal (THD < 5%)
Operational temperature: -40°F to +158°F -40°C to +70°C
Dimensions: 17"H x 16.5"W x 12.25"D (43.2cm x 41.9cm x 31.1cm)