INVERTER 300VA, OPEN MODEL
Part # 020-0014-00
Built to withstand harsh railway environment.
This true sine wave inverter operates virtually any AC standard electrical device rated 300 VA or less from 74 Vdc locomotive battery power.
Over 3000 units in service on North-American railroads with experienced M.T.B.F. over 100,000 hours.
VARIANT OPEN MODEL NUMBER
- 020-0012-00 : 305R-37
- Full 350 VA continuous output power at 77°F (25°C) without forced air cooling
- Overload capacity of three times its nominal power for 4.3 seconds (feature for the starting current of a refrigerator)
- Capacity to operate high current surge devices such as induction motors like cab refrigerator
- Efficiency of 85% minimum at rated load
- True sine wave output
- Opened chassis with screw terminal block
- Line voltage regulation
- Other nominal input voltage ranges 24Vdc, 37Vdc, 48Vdc, 110Vdc or 130Vdc.
- Available in closed model with input voltage ranges 24Vdc, 37Vdc, 48Vdc, 74Vdc, 110Vdc or 130Vdc.
- For closed model 74Vdc Order No. 020-0096-00.
Input: 74Vdc nominal
Output: 117 Vac for nominal loads of 300 VA
Frequency: 60Hz + 0.05%
Waveform: True sine wave (THD < 2%)
Operational temperature: -40°F to +158°F -40°C to +70°C
Dimensions: 5.40"H x 7.31"W x 10.50"D (13.7cm x 18.6cm x 26.7cm)
Safety: Full input/output protections