INVERTER 75VA CLOSED MODEL
100-110 220V/50Hz, FILTERED
Part # 020-0003-00
Built to sustain harsh railway environment.
This true sine wave inverter operates virtually any 220 Vac electrical device from 110 Vdc battery power.
Adapted for european needs (200 Vac 50 Hz) with over 650 units in sevice on eurotunnel's shuttles.
- Capacity to operate high current surge devices such as induction motors.
- Overload capacity of 3 Arms for 2 seconds.
- Efficiency of 80% minimum at rated load.
- EMI qualified to meet IEC 801, BRB/BRI No.12 and MIL-STD-461C.
- Wacth dog timer.
- Meets the IEC 571 published standard protections against vibration, humidity and corrosion.
- Fool-proof operations.
Input voltage: 110 Vdc nominal
Output voltage: 220 Vac for nominal loads of 75 VA
Frequency : 50 Hz ± 0.05%
Full input/output protections.
Waveform: true sine wave (THD = or < 1.5%)